South Africa is becoming a destination of choice so let us pamper and spoil you whilst you tour beautiful South Africa.
Whether you enjoy wild life or want to experience the scenic drives let us TAILOR make a tour to SUIT YOUR desires and wants.
SOME OF THE DESTINATIONS ON OFFER:
- Day or overnight tour of Sun City
- Day or overnight tour to Kruger National Game Park
- Day tour of Soweto visiting the famous Mandela home
- Day or overnight tour of the eastern Transvaal visiting the famous potholes & Gods window.
- Day or overnight tour to the Hluhluwe/Umfolozi Game Park
- Day tour of the valley of a thousand hills
- Tours of our famous shopping centres
- Spend the day at the famous Ushaka Marine and Water World
• Cape Town
- Tour of the world renowned Table Mountain
- Visit to Robben Island the place where Mandela spent 27years in captivity.
- Shark dives or shark viewing
- Drives along the scenic coastal road visiting the Cape Point
WHY ARE WE A DESTINATION OF CHOICE?
• Beautiful climate both in summer and winter
• Some of the best game parks with the big five (lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino and leopard)
• Affordability especially favoured by the rate of exchange
• Renowned world heritage sites like Table Mountain
• Beautiful and protected beaches ideal for swimming and surfing.
• Scenic nature drives, coastal and inland
BESIDES THE VARIOUS TOURS, WE WILL TAKE CARE OF:
• Transfers to and from the airport
• Internal flights
Most important you give us your dates of travel, your intended destinations and the activities you prefer and what you would like to see and we tailor make your dream holiday. We make dreams come true.
All passengers under 18 years of age are required to travel with an unabridged birth certificate, in addition to a valid passport, with effect from 01 October 2014. It is the responsibility of travellers to familiarize themselves with the new Immigration Act detailing the regulations of minors departing from, transiting and returning to South Africa.
Sure Mirage Travel will not be held responsible if your child is denied boarding due to non compliance of the above.